Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year's Resolutions 2015

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2015. I'm sure many of you have New Year's Resolution, whether they're to give something up or to start something new. Here are my knitting related resolutions, all phrased to be positive so I don't get too overwhelmed by them - trust me, it helps!

1. Publish 8 patterns
I managed this plus extras last year, but now I have two children to chase, so this might be a bit harder. I'm not restricting myself to certain types of design, but I know lots of people expecting babies, so expect at least a couple of baby blankets. And small children make good models, so I'll probably design some things for my children. I also want to try and design a few things featuring cables as I'm enjoying working with them at the minute.

2. Buy less yarn than I use
An ongoing project to make the stash more contained. So far it's not really working, so I really must try harder!

3. Design a garment for me
Not necessarily a garment for publication, but something for me as it's been a while...I might even manage to figure out set-in sleeves!

Wish me luck. Hope 2015 is good to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment