Tuesday 12 May 2015

Unbelieva-wool!

It's been a bit quiet round here lately, life seems to have got in the way of blog writing (as has a commission that ended up taking much longer than it should - one of those projects that just didn't work. I finally finished it yesterday, when it should have been at the publisher...).

A couple of weeks ago I noticed that Unbelieva-wool had a sale on Facebook, and while I'd said I don't need any more yarn, the sale featured a few gradient blanks, which I've been wanting to try for a bit, so caved and bought one, and a skein of sock wool with a bit of cashmere in it in colours I couldn't resist.



And who can resist Unbelieva-wool's logo. Isn't that sheep just adorable!



*****************************

And I'm delighted to announce that Amy H is the winner of my birthday giveaway. I shall be in touch shortly to arrange delivery of your prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment