Sunday 16 August 2015

A month in yarn: July 2015


Again, a little late in the month, sorry!
Finished
Ruffle skirt for a friend's daughter
Yes, the yarn is a pain to work with, but the finished skirt is just so cute!

Some mitts for a commission 
Shh, top secret!

WIPs
Hermione's everyday socks
On the needles since May, I think. I've not made any progress on them in weeks, and last time I picked them up I noticed an error...

 
Whale blanket
Three whales left to go
Socks for my husband
Almost there

Charity mitred blanket
No progress on this one
A cardigan for my daughter
Just needs sleeves; probably ought to finish it before she does much more growing
Melodie shawl
Waiting for a long car journey!

Yarny arithmetic
Yarn in
300g yarn from Devon Sun Yarns
A beautiful subtle gradient, a crazy striped blank, and some bright summer sock weight yarn.

100g crazy bright variegated yarn for a submission, but at least the submission got accepted, so that's ok!
100g for commissioned mitts

Yarn out
223g for ruffle skirt
78g commissioned mitts

Plans for August 
Finish my husband's socks; finish the whale blanket; finish my daughter's cardigan. Anything else is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment